The latest edition of GQ Magazine ranks Pitbull as the 22nd least influential person alive. I’m not sure where GQ gets its stats, but here are 5 reasons that Pitbull should be considered INFLUENTIAL:
- With over 13 million "likes," Pitbull is the 50th most popular celebrity on Facebook.
- With over 2.4 million followers, Pitbull is the currently the 122ndmost popular celebrity on Twitter.
- Pitbull's rolodex of impressive Celebrity Endorsements includes: Dr. Pepper, Voli, Kodak and Sheets.
- Pitbull's songs are regularly on the Billboard top 100 chart.
- Pitbull collaborates with acts like T-Pain, Chris Brown and Marc Anthony.
Seriously GQ – how is this dawg not influential?