Kelly Preston is the new spokesperson for Organic Liaison – a weight-loss system designed by (unsuccessful) serial dieter Kirstie Alley. From Kelly Preston's Blog:
I’ve always been a big supporter of health and organics. The two go hand-in-hand for me. When it comes to keeping in shape, I’m the first to take up the most natural route: eating well (organic) and staying active.
When I got pregnant at 48, I knew it would take some work to get my body back in shape. I started drinking Rescue Me (USDA certified organic weight loss product), created by my best friend for her weight loss program, Organic Liaison. In short, it’s amazing on your appetite and your energy level. I’ve lost 39 pounds. I have more energy than I had 20 years ago and I feel incredible.
I love Rescue Me and the Organic Liaison program for promoting an organic lifestyle – and for helping me bounce back. That’s why I’m thrilled to be an official Organic Liaison spokeswoman!
Here Are Five Reasons No One Should Care:
- Kelly Preston is NOT RELEVANT. She's married to a washed-up A-Lister and is a C-List Actress at best.
- Organic Liaison has little to NO ADVERTISING BUDGET. The most exposure the product gets is on one of the home shopping networks.
- Organic Liaison's last Celebrity Endorsement was Jen Aspen. Jen who? EXACTLY.
- The product was created by a constant dieter. A constant dieter is someone who can't loose weight and keep it off. Who's to say this product is any different? Only time will tell…
- Mariah Carey is the Spokesperson for Jenny Craig. That's just a category killer.